CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Imagine Preschool Introduction...


Hello Everyone-
I thought it would be fun to set up a blog that people could come to and learn more about Just Imagine Preschool and the way that I run my preschool classes. During the preschool year we follow the main curriculum outline that is needed for your child to begin Kindergarten. Each week we focus on a different letter of the alphabet; sounds, we do lots of fun different activities, and of course learn to write it as well. We focus on learning our numbers, colors, shapes, and much more. Each day we will also focus on a certain subject depending on what is going on that month like holidays, or staying safe, keeping our bodies healthy, the 5 senses just to name a few. We also go on at least 1 fieldtrip a month, some times our fieldtrip goes along with something we have learned that month, and sometimes it is just something fun for the kids to do with their classmates. We will do lots of art projects, lots of learning, and have lots of fun. I believe very strongly that though the academics is obviously very important, there is much more to preschool than just learning. For lots of children, this is the first time they are away from their parents and I want these sweet children to know that they are safe while they are at school and I will take care of them and love them!! I also feel it is just as important for children to learn social skills and become independent, it is so fun to see what a difference in the children there is from the first day of school to just a couple of months later!! It is amazing!! So at Just Imagine Preschool we learn alot...we make it lots of fun....and I make sure these children know that Miss Tiffany loves them!! I hope this helps all of you out and gives you a little insight into how I run my preschool.

I have 4 classes; 2 morning sessions and 2 afternoon sessions.

Morning classes: 9:00-11:30am
Afternoon classes: 12:30-3:00pm

Classes are 2 days a week Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs
I have one 3 day program Mon/Wed/Fri morning
Give me a call if you have any questions or would like to see if I have an opening for your child. I have also started enrolling for the 2011-2012 classes. Though I am full, we could add your child to my waiting list in case something opens up.

Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have a question, concern or anything else and then I can answer any question you may have. For safety reasons I will not be posting my phone number, so the best way to get ahold of me is either by email or by leaving a comment and I will get back with you.

Thanks for checking out my Just Imagine Preschool Blog,
Tiffany



2 comments:

Loni Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loni Daniels said...

Tiffany! My daughter Lydia Daniels is on a waiting list for your 3-day class. I cannot find your phone number anywhere! I don't know what I did with it. I found this blog and figured I would give it a try. I was just checking up to see what the status was on that. I'm guessing we are still on the waiting list since I have not heard anything different. Is everything finalized for your classes?
Thanks for your help.
-Loni